Go Check Out My Posh

Go Check Out My Posh
Go Check Out My Posh! Click the pic above.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why Blog ?

Hmmmm, this is an easy one for me. I have always loved to write, not that I am good at it. In fact, my grammer is often wrong my entree "framing" is not as it should be and with out spell check, you would think this was composed by a 5 year old. But I write because I can. Blogging is very simply a digital diary. Chances are, I will probobly be the only person that subscribes to and reads my post but I am ok with that. Blogging for me is a way to grow and learn. To look back at where I was and compare it to where I am. I keep a family blog (which needs to be updated BAD) that is filled with family memories, milstones and pictures of our lives and I LOVE it. So I figured if looking back at that blog helps to remind me of where we were and where we are going, then a day to day track of bulding a business could keep my on focus too. I will blog for me, for my team, for you the reader, for my passion, for my strengths and for my weekness's. Stay tuned this could get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment